1 Mayıs 2009 Cuma

Lipstick Jungle


Aren't we all in a jungle? I prefer being in a lipstick jungle. The worst thing can happen is being bitten, getting scracthed or hair pulled by a residenf of that jungle.........

Allright I have to confess the most interesting thing about the show is the relationship between Kirby and Niko. Please do not hold it againist me. Being a strong woman MUST NOT mean having a srong man aside! Some people prefer simple people around themselves.

No politics no mind games, masks whatsoever. Where is the priest here i confessed all my sins. at least i could have been forgiven...

Like most of the female when sex and the city ended i thougt the sky was falling (we love exaggerating) This and gossip girl were the alternatives. I personally found gossip girl "too girly" besides teenage.. As a middle aged woman I wanted to see more MATURE figures to adore and obsessed with.

Now along with my roommate I am living with Niko, Wendy and Victory.
it does not matter how well educated how deep you are we all have a shallow woman hidden inside us.

think of how many times we had those conversations with our friends?

Nico: Victory, you're not gonna get over Joe by sitting at home in your bathrobe stuffing your face with nutter butters Victory: How about double fisting sleeping pills and hiding under the covers?

[after hitting something on the road] Victory: You're gonna keep driving? Nico: Yeah I'm not certified in possum CPR Wendy: It really is Nico's world and we just live in it Victory: Not if you're a possum

Wendy: What's with the credit card? Nico: I'm using it to cut the chocolate Victory: What, are we gonna snort it?


So it is me being a materialist shallow girlie girl.
I love lipstick jungle and i am not afraid to say it

2 yorum:

  1. dün ikinci sezonu sabaha kadar izleyip bitirdim ayı gibi. sömürdüm resmen. sabah 6 da yattım =))

    YanıtlaSil
  2. 3. su olmicak korkarım

    YanıtlaSil